Saturday, July 27, 2019

Travel Coast to Canada - scratch pad bookmarks

NEW CaliforniaToCanadaRoadTrips.blogspot.com - this blog has links to information from all my California to Canada trips - I have driven all the way from Southern California to Canada three times.  Each time I spent more than a month seeing many amazing things along the way!


This page has links I used on my California to Canada Sunshine Coast road trip

I have pictures I took from the trip and information at the following post:


BC Ferries - bcferries.com

BC Ferries Route Map Canada

- Getting to the Sunshine coast - https://sunshinecoastcanada.com/plan-your-trip/getting-here

- website with sunshine coast information https://sunshinecoastcanada.com/

- free camping https://sunshinecoastcanada.com/things-to-do/hidden-gems/powell-forest-canoe-route/

- places to kayak on Vancouver Island https://www.discovervancouverisland.com/kayaking/


Tides Canada - http://www.tides.gc.ca/eng/data/predictions/2019

Tides Washington State - https://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/map/index.html?region=Washington


- some pictures I took of places in Cascades National Park https://buffalodaveroadtrips.blogspot.com/2020/10/northern-cascades-national-park.html

North Cascades National Park


https://www.nps.gov/noca/index.htm

North Cascades National Park - camping information and campground list
https://www.nps.gov/noca/planyourvisit/camping.htm

Goodell Creek Campground - first come first served
https://www.recreation.gov/camping/poi/246852


North Cascades National Park Map - shows campgrounds
http://npmaps.com/wp-content/uploads/north-cascades-wilderness-map.jpg

Cascade Pass Hike
https://buffalodaveroadtrips.blogspot.com/2020/10/cascades-pass-hike.html



US CAMPGROUNDS

https://www.fs.fed.us/ivm/index.html - Interactive US National Forests Map - GOOD FOR FINDING CAMPGROUNDS

Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest - dispersed camping
https://www.fs.usda.gov/activity/mbs/recreation/camping-cabins/?recid=17520&actid=34

 - Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest - Panorama Point Campground https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/mbs/recarea/?recid=17638

- Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest - Marble Creek Campground
https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/mbs/recarea/?recid=17668

https://www.recreation.gov/camping/campgrounds/233862


Mount Rainier National Park Website - https://www.nps.gov/mora/planyourvisit/index.htm

Campground within Mount Rainier National Park
https://www.nps.gov/mora/planyourvisit/campgrounds.htm


Travel From Orange Country CA to Lake Chelan, Washington along 395

1 Travel From Orange Country CA to Lake Chelan, Washington along 395 then through Klamath Falls

2 Travel From Orange Country CA to Lake Chelan, Washington along 395 then through Klamath Falls

3 Travel From Orange Country CA to Lake Chelan, Washington along 395 then through Klamath Falls

Travel From Orange Country CA to Lake Chelan, Washington

Travel From Orange Country CA to Seattle, Washington

Information and pictures from my California to and through Canada Road Trip:

No comments:

Post a Comment